Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm back!

Hello everyone!  I'm back!

If you remember, my daughter, Andrea, has some health problems.  We were looking for to a big victory April 1st, actually I was counting on it.  Instead of a big victory, we were handed a big set back.  I took it really hard and kinda lost sight of the big picture for a while.  But know I am back!  My daughter needs me to be happy and healthy!

We just go back for eight wonderful nights in Disneyland at the Grand California Villas.  It was very refreshing.  My family needed the time together to just have fun!  I love Southern California!

And now I have a new goal...or an addition to my original goal:  a Coast to Coast medal!!!  I would like to do the Disney World Princess Half Marathon in Feb 2012 and then the Disneyland Half Marathon in September 2012!  Is anyone else planning this too?

I will keep you posted on my training.  You will read about tips and tricks that have helped me and I would love to hear what is working for you!  I am still going to spin regularly and building up my running endurance.  Nine months until the race!

2 comments:

  1. We only hit the Fla races, so I will be at the Wine and Dine half with the Digital Running team in Oct and the Walt Disney World Marathon weekend in Jan. There's still time to join us for the Wine and Dine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am seriously considering it! What is the Digital Running team?

    ReplyDelete