Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Virtual Run to benefit the LLS

Hello friends!

I am once again raising money to fight cancer.  I am fundraising with Team in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  My goal is to raise $2000 by April 1st, 2013.  To do this, I am holding another virtual race!  This time, you get to choose your distance.  Some of us are training for half marathons, some of us run a few miles at a time.  You can do your run when ever is convenient for you--anytime in the month of February.

Welcome to the Valentine's Day / Princess in training virtual run!  Since February is the month of love, why not register to run with someone you love--a spouse, a friend, your child--anyone you love.  As a thank you, I will send each person register a finisher medal!  No proof of time is necessary -honor system here.  The event is less about your time or distance, but getting moving with people you love!

To register, visit my TNT donation page at here.

A picture of the medal! 

To register one person: donate $20

To register two people:  donate $35

To register three people:  donate $50

To register four people: donate $60

All funds go directly to the LLS to fight cancer!  Thanks so much for you support!

--Amy

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at amysmith7@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. I admire all of your hard work.
    Anna

    ...and the medal looks cute too

    ReplyDelete