Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Allied Medal Displays

My medal collection has been growing and grown over the past few years.  While that is a great thing, I was running out of places to put them.  I see my medals as little mementos signifying huge accomplishments!   When I got home from my very first runDisney Princess Half, I draped my medal over my dresser--that way I could see it every day!  Then I did the Diva half and put that medal on the other side of my dresser.  ThenAllied Medal Displays at medalhangers.com.
came the San Diego Rock and Roll....and so on and so on.  To date, I have done 10 halves and countless 10 and 5k that gave out medals.  I needed a nice place to hang my medals.  I treasure them so much--they deserve a place to hang with pride!  Then I found

Allied Medals are simply amazing!  They offer 100's of designs, so they have one perfect for everyone.  They offer Cityscapes (love them), inspirational quotes, Disney inspired hangers, hangers for lots of sports (running, swimming ect).  The possibilities are endless, as they do custom displays too.  I was not sure what
to expect when my medal hanger got to my door.  It is so well made!  They are made of steel and they include everything you need for installation.  In my opinion, they are the best medal displays out there.  They are so sleek and beautiful--a perfect way to display your accomplishments!

Joel from Allied Medal Displays heard I was fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  He wanted to help out, so he donated two medal displays to my runners essentials baskets.  I picked two of my favorites for the raffle.  Please consider entering!  I would like to thank Allied Medal Displays for their support.  Please check them out.  Their medal holders are amazing!

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment