Monday, August 5, 2013

And the Winners Are!!!

My raffle to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has come to an end.  I am so proud and thankful to report that the raffle raised $1,310 to fight cancer--woohoo!!!  I would like to thank the 48 people who entered.  We had a total of 459 tickets purchased.  I used random.org to pick the numbers.  Here are the results:

The first prize winning number was #167 owned my Patty Holliday!


The second prize winner was #124 owned my Cheri Gibson.

The third prize winner was #262 owned by Elizabeth Kostrub.

Again, I would like to thank everyone who entered.  With your help, a cure is certainly in sight!!!


A dream is a wish...

--Amy

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks Amy! So happy to have donated and helped you reach an amazing goal! Winning cool stuff isn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete