Friday, September 27, 2013

Brand New runDisney Medals Revealed!

A few weeks ago at the Disneyland Half Marathon expo, I have a chance to review the brand new runDisney medals for Wine and Dine weekend, as well as the brand new medals for runDisney Marathon weekend!  The new medals are all very cool.  I have to say, I was more a fan of the old Wine and Dine medal than the new one--I miss the symbol of Epcot, Spaceship Earth on the medal.  But, I really like how the medal has Mickey on it.  None of my many runDisney medals has Mickey on it. The Marathon weekend medals are exciting to see--especially for the brand new event--the Dopey Challenge.  I love the brand new pink coast to coast medal--earned for doing both the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland and the Princess Half Marathon in Walt Disney World.
2013 Wine and Dine medal

2014 Goofy Challenge medal 
2014 Marathon weekend 5k medal

2014 runDisney Marathon medal

runDisney 2014 Half Marathon medal

runDisney marathon weekend 10k medal

Dopey Challenge Medal! 

Pink runDisney Coast to Coast Medal! 

All of the medals on display. 
What do you think of the new medals?  Which ones will you be earning?  

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I keep looking for the 2014 Princess Half but haven't seen it, have you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Wine & Dine medal. The one I have from the year I ran is so big and bulky. It's still cool, but I like a more condensed version. Can't wait to see the Glass Slipper & Princess medals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I'm not a fan of the new medals.... I loved the older ones.. The pink C2C medal is the only one I like..:(

    ReplyDelete