Wednesday, June 26, 2013

INSANITY Update!

As you know, I have been doing INSANITY! I am amazed with my results so far! After just 2 weeks, I can not believe how much I have improved, and I can not believe how much stronger my running as gotten in those two weeks. I shaved 2 minutes off my best 5k time already! I can't wait to see what the next 7 weeks brings.  I was running around my very, very hilly neighborhood Thursday night.  Typically, my legs tire and I have to slow down early on.  I was amazed at how much stronger my legs felt.  With my 5k results--its proof after just two weeks my running has improvment--by not running!

A brand new program just came out that I wanted to tell you about. It's from the creator of Insanity, Shaun T. I did not expect to like Shaun T before I started the program. I sort of thought, he is this big meat head type guy--all fitness intense. I could not be more wrong about him. He is so sweet and supportive.  I actually look forward to doing his videos each day. I plan to use T25 to maintain my fitness after completing Insanity. Since its just 25 minutes per day, 5 days per week I can do the program and easily still fit marathon training into my schedule too.  The program is similar to Insanity, in that its cardio and strength training at the same time.  I will still need the strength training once I turn back to running some more, so this is perfect.

Beach Body also released something else very long awaited too--vanilla Shakeology! I can't wait to try it.

If you would like more info, hit me up! I would love to talk to you! I am looking for some friends to do the program with--to hold each other accountable.  Contact me at amysmith7@comcast.net 


No comments:

Post a Comment