Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beach Body Ultimate Reset

"The Beachbody Ultimate Reset™ is a program designed to help your inside get into amazing shape,just like your outside."- Carl Daikeler CEO Beachbody

I admit it--I don't always have the best diet.  I eat things I should not--chemicals, toxins, pesticides ect.  Yuck!  I have felt sluggish lately.  After seven half marathons this year and getting over a nasty cold, I needed a jump start back to health!  Some of my Beach Body coach friends suggested we do the reset together.  I was immediately intrigued--but could I do this?  

This is no ordinary cleanse!  You eat real food!  That is what got me to sign up.  The plan lasts 21 days. There are lots of supplements to take.  They are supposed to help remove harmful toxins from your body and give you the nutrients you need.  The plan starts you out slow.  The first week, you cut of red meat.  The second week you become a vegetarian.  The third week week you eat completely vegan.  Sounds scary, huh?  

I am ready!  I started my reset this morning.  Was it challenging?  Yes!  Will it be worth is?  Yes!

I will post after each week of the reset and let you know how I am doing.  Wish me luck!

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know that would be hard for me to do because I don't think I could eat completely vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. I'm really interested in hearing how it goes, given the cost of the program. Hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete