Saturday, November 19, 2011

York Road Runners Club Winter Series

Someone from a local Facebook running group I am in posted the other day about a local winter running series.  I wanted to let all my local running friends know about it. 
The York Road Runners Club Winter Series is a steal!  It costs just $22 to join the series of eight races.  You get one bib to wear to all eight of the races.  The races range from 5k to 10 miles, with an 8k, a 10k and a 15k in between.  I decided to enter the series as a way to keep me running during the cold winter.  I am not a fan of cold weather running, but the races will give me something to look forward to, and added reason to get out and run. 
If you are local to the area, I would love to see you at the YRRC Winter Series!  Time for bed, I have a 10 mile race in the morning. 
A dream is a wish…
--Amy
***There is still time to enter my Road ID giveaway! 

1 comment:

  1. Kick that 10 mile race today! You'll be happy that you signed up for the series. No matter how cold it is, make sure you get to each one. Know that no matter how cold it may be that you will not be the only one there and you'll be able to enjoy each others misery in the cold and also each other's happiness at the end!!

    ReplyDelete