Sunday, June 24, 2012

And The Winner Is...

I want to thank everyone who donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by entering my raffle.  Together, we raised $475 to fight blood cancer!!!  I also want to thank those of you who shared my raffle via Facebook, Tweets and e-mails.  I really appreciated your support!

First prize Ultimate runDisney bag goes to Anne K.


Second prize Race Day Ready bag goes to Jennifer G.


Third prize Girl on the Run bag goes to Suzanne W.


Thank you again to everyone who entered and donated to the LLS!

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you were able to raise this much with your raffle. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suz! I am so excited to have raised that much too! I really wanted to raise $500, but $475 ain't bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the sparkle skirt, and I can't tell you how much I love it already!! I can't wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete