Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Huge Raffle to Benefit the LLS!

Hello everyone!  As you know, I am very committed to fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Over the past few months I have been working hard on getting a huge raffle together of some really great running stuff I know you will love!  All of these products were donated by their respective companies to help me raise money for the LLS.  I have three bags set up for you--all of them awesome!

Bag 1:  The Ultimate runDisney Prize Pack!  (worth over $120)

runDisney prize pack
Me wearing my SparkleSkirt!
This bag includes everything you need to look fantastic at your next runDisney event.  First off, the winner will get my absolute favorite, must have running product--a SparkleSkirt!  Please read all about SparkleSkirts! here.  The SparkleSkirt! tech has legs that are the perfect length and never, ever ride up.  They are also the perfect length--not to short, not to long.  I simply can not run a race without one. The winner will have their choice of SparkleSkirts!, but can not choose a special order or limited addition fabric.

The next item in the ultimate runDisney Prize Pack is a top from Balancing Act Clothing.  I love these shirts!  They are soft, super comfortable and absolutely adorable. I wore one for the runDisney Royal Family 5k.  I also wear them to local races and training sessions all the time.  They offer princess and fairy shirts--perfect for a runDisney event.

A friend in her BAC fairy shirt at the Disney 5k
Also in this prize pack is a thick Sweaty Band.  I am in love with Sweaty Bands!  I wear them every day, whether I am working out or not.  They always stay put and look super cute.

In the Ultimate runDisney prize pack I am also giving the winner a runDisney tote bag!  This bag is so awesome, I almost can't bring myself to give it away.  It is big enough to hold several gallon jugs.  Not that you plan to carry around a few gallons, but that gives you a good size reference.  This is the perfect carry-on to take with you to your next runDisney race!  I am also throwing in some GU, some Sport Beans and some Clif Bloks.















Bag 2:  The Race Day Ready bag  (worth over $60)

In this gift bag you will find a draw Rock and Roll Marathon Series drawstring backpack, a Rock and Roll Marathon Series pink headband, some GU and Sport Beans.

You will also find a Road ID $15 gift card.  Road ID is something you wear on your wrist or shoe while you run in case of an accident.   You chose what info goes on it--name, DOB, emergency contacts.  It is a total must have for any runner.

Next in the bag is a tube of Nuun.  Never heard of Nuun?  It is my preferred electrolyte sports/recovery drink.  It does not contain carbs or sugar.  What I like about Nuun is that it is so portable.  You can take a Nuun tablet anywhere and drop it into your water bottle.  I prefer the light taste over other sweet sports drinks.  The winner of this prize pack will get a tube of Nuun tropical flavor.

Lastly in the prize pack is an SPIbelt!  This is the only running belt I have ever been able to wear.  It does not bounce or shift while you run.  SPIbelts are fully adjustable, so it fits everyone.  It may look small, but it holds a lot!  I have put a 16oz bottle of water in mine without a problem.  I usually carry my iPhone, a chap stick, my keys and my Vera Bradley wristlet in mine while I run and it all fits very easily.





Bag 3:  Girl on the Run bag (worth over $35)

This gift bag starts with a Thirty-one mini zipper pouch with "RUN" embroidered on it.  Want the matching purse?  Check out my Thirty-one fundraiser!  There is also a zebra print thin Sweaty Band, a Thirty-one nail file, some GU, and some Sport Beans.


How to enter:

Awesome prizes, right?  I wish I could win!  To entry, all you have to do is click here and donate to Team in Training with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Make sure you use this link or the link to the upper right on my blog.

Donation of:

$5 gets you 1 entry
$10 gets you 3 entries
$25 gets you 8 entries
$50 gets you 20 entries
$100 gets you 50 entries

This raffle will be open until midnight on Saturday, June 23rd. The following day I will randomly choose the winners and post them to my blog.  Good luck everyone!  Please be generous, as the funds go to such a wonderful cause.

Thank you!

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

16 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this idea! I may do something similar for my Team Breakthrough fundraising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome prize bags! I have been dying to try a SparkleSkirt!
    ----
    running my first marathon to raise money for St Jude Children's Hospital, any donations greatly appreciated heroes.stjude.org/jenniferharning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retweeted & throwing in for a few entries.

    LOVE the first & second bags! The second bag has everything I've been meaning to try but haven't been willing to buy too much of until I tried it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the RT! Good luck! Sparkle Skirts are awesome. You won't be sorry if you buy one.

      Delete
  6. I want the sparkle skirt! I need tix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks fabulous. Great fundraising idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the bags!!!! Made my donation and my entries are in!!! Maybe Ill be lucky = ) If not, its still going towards a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to donate for one of your virtual runs, but this is way better! I would love a sparkle skirt but even the 2nd & 3rd bags would be great with my Half training!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posted my donation of $50 this morning...I'd like to enter 10 each in the first two raffles! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donated! Put me down for 3 entries for each bag please (if we are allowed to split them up like that).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did my last minute entry! Love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. have you posted the winners? I haven't seen anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted the winners last night.

      http://pumpkintoprincess.blogspot.com/2012/06/and-winner-is.html

      Thanks for entering Darlene!

      Delete