Friday, December 28, 2012

2012--Year in Review

2012 was the year I become a half marathoner!  I started running in 2011, but in 2012 I meet my goal--my goal of becoming a half marathoner by completing the runDisney Princess Half Marathon.  I am not just a half marathoner--a 7 time half marathoner! I became a Disney Princess in February 2012 and never looked back.  My half marathons for 2012 were:

The runDisney Princess Half Marathon
The Diva Half Marathon in Myrtle Beach
The San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon
The Disneyland Half Marathon
The Philly Rock and Roll Half Marathon
Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco
The runDisney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Wow, what a year!  The way things are shaping for 2013, it will be even better!

A dream is a wish...

--Amy





3 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is a really amazing list of races! What an accomplishment! Great work, Amy. Hope to see you at more Disney races :) -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job! I would love to run a Disney race sometime. Just got to save some money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an amazing year, Amy! I can't wait to see what 2013 holds for you.

    ReplyDelete