Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Years Resolutions

As 2012 comes to a close, my thoughts turn to 2013.  I have spent the morning thinking about alot of stuff...what will make my life better in 2013?  The usuals come up of course--I would like to lose some more weight, save more money, eat better ect.  These things are all good, but to accomplish it I need a real plan.

My running and Turbo videos are good cardio, but to lose weight and to get into better shape overall, I need to strength train.  I know, I know, I talk about strength training alot.  But honestly  it is my biggest weakness. I simply do not enjoy it like I do running.  It feels like a chore--but that does not give me a pass to not do it. So, this new year I will complete the ChaLean Extreme program!  My gym time is very limited so this is the best option for me to get my strength training in.  I love Chalene--she is so encouraging, supportive and her music rocks!

I found this on Pintrest and I think its genius!
My other plan of action is to drink more water!  My plan is to drink at least 100 oz. of water every day.  I am going to drink a glass of water before every meal and keep my water bottle with me at all times.  That is the one thing I learned from the Beach Body reset I did a few weeks ago.  I could not believe how much better I felt when I was drinking a lot of water.

Contact me at amysmith7@comcast.net for details! 
If you are interested in joining me, I am holding a new year, new you challenge group.  Basically, we will all drink Shakeology, do the workout plan of your choice, and eat healthy.  Myself and the other challenge participants will support you all the way and hold you accountable.  These groups help me so much--I love knowing that someone will ask me if I did my workout and if I eat well that day.  Knowing someone else will check on me really helps me to succeed!  Email me for more details!

Happy New Year!!!

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

1 comment:

  1. I need to do better about drinking water too. I feel great when I drink a lot of water.

    ReplyDelete