Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 Dream Board

As part of my reflection of 2012 and planning for 2013, I came across a great site for making a dream board. It's an Oprah sponsored site.  The philosophy is that what you put out there in the universe, the universe makes it happen--if you put negativity out there, you get negativity back, but if you put your positive hopes and dreams out there, they will come back to you too. I love this idea, so I had to give it a try.  It's really easy to use and helps you really see what your priorities are.


My board represents all the things that are important to me.  In 2013, I would like to grow as a Disney travel agent and a Beach Body Coach.  I would also like to eat better and do some more runDisney races.  My financial goals are to save some money and work toward buying a bigger house.  Two things that are very important to me are raising money for the LLS and my most important goal of all is to spend more time with my family.

Have you ever done a dream board?  What did you put on it?

A dream is a wish...

--Amy

2 comments: